Friday, August 12, 2011

Happiness

Photo by Patick Piatkowski
Life is good today. Real good.

Today is my last day of work for a few weeks.

Photo by Michael Zeis
My little girl is on her way back home to me right this minute. I just spoke to her for the first time in almost a week and she told me she loves me more than the sun and the moon. I can't wait to hug her little body.

Photo by Franny Dee
Tomorrow I am boarding a plane to a little paradise.

With my family.

To go join my family.

Photo by  Lee Johnson

I will be posting from the sunny Mediterranean. I may get distracted by the beautiful beaches and crystal clear waters. The splashing of a noisy bunch of cousins in a pool. Red wine and food aplenty. But I promise to send snapshots from my point-and-shoot. And to steal a few local recipes.

Photo by Pedro Vinagre


In the meantime, here are a few things I am liking on the Internet these days.

If you need a laugh after a tough week, go here.
If you are a native English speaker living abroad, this is a good way for your pre-schooler to practice English.
If you need an original gift for a chocaholic, go here.
Another hysterical post.


All photos from TrekEarth.

11 comments:

  1. Have fun! What a wonderful holiday and you deserve it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a beautiful time, and enjoy laughing and living with your family in the sun! Can't wait for those 'stolen' recipes…

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh that looks like paradise! Enjoy your vacation without worrying about us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good reasons to be happy! Enjoy a blissful vacation surrounded by your loved ones and eat very well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Che meraviglia! Ormai sarai gia' li! Have fun, relax and enjoy the time with your loved ones! Looking forward to seeing all the pictures! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, your little girl said that?! How sweet and darling is she?! I'm excited for you. I hope you have the most brilliant and relaxing time of your life! xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Fiona, I know you are in paradise, but I'd like to hear from you for the 7 link game. Please consider taking it up if you have a minute to spare

    http://cookingitalianinthemidwest.blogspot.com/2011/08/seven-links-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. How wonderful!!! Enjoy your time off daaaahling, have oodles of fun, anc come back nice and relaxed!
    *kisses* HH

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds lovely!!! Have a wonderful, relaxing time! Look forward to picts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to hang out at all these spots. Sounds like you're eating well.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a suggestion, opinion or your own experience. I love hearing from you.